The AWANA Club program of the church reaches out to children and young people from kindergarten through high school. It uses material provided by AWANA Clubs International. The weekly AWANA meetings consist of three parts:
- Game Time
- Handbook Time
- Council Time
During Council Time, we sing, hear a Bible or missionary story, and give out awards to the participants.
Awards are also given for faithful attendance at club and at church.
The programs are:
- Cubbies for pre-schoolers – NOTE: Our Cubbies group has room for 3 children as of 9/12/16
- Sparks for kindergarten through second grade
- T & Ts for third through fifth/sixth grade
- Trek for middle school youth
- Journey for high school youth
Clubs meet from the first Monday after Labor Day through the first Monday of May, with certain holidays off and the occasional need to cancel a meeting due to snowy weather . Club calendars are handed out to enrolled families.
Meetings start at 6:00 PM and run until 7:45 PM